Some highlights from the week and what I’m looking forward to for the weekend!
1) Great time for 4th of July! We went to a BBQ that a friend of a friend was having. They live on a small lake so we all rode on the pontoon boat out to the middle of the lake to watch the fireworks.
2) I’m heading to another BBQ on Saturday with my friend Neha. Since she enjoyed it so much from the wine and cheese night, I’m making my pasta salad again.
3) I made it through my first two training runs without walking. I’m hoping I can make it through my “long” run of 1.5 miles Saturday morning without walking too.
4) Despicable Me 2 was so cute! The theater was full, but on opening day for a movie there wasn’t as big of a craze as I thought there would be. Obviously my favorite parts were the minions.
5) Yoga on Sunday. It’s been a while since I’ve gone.